Important information regarding safety
At DRV Skin we take infection control very seriously. We have established clinical procedures and protocols in place to prevent the spread of infection.
- Patients are screened before coming to the clinic as well as when they arrive.
- All patients get their temperatures checked on arrival and use the hand sanitizers provided.
- If patients are not feeling well or around a close family member that is not well, we have instructed them not to attend their appointment.
- Any staff members not feeling well, are not permitted into the clinic until they are screened for Covid-19.
- We have created gaps in between patient appointments, as best we can, to avoid overlap of patients.
- Family members are instructed to wait in their cars.
- Our staff all wear mask and currently all patients are instructed to wear mask as well.
- Our door handles, all surfaces as well as any contact surfaces are all disinfected in between patients.
Skin care tips